Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today has been a pretty good day. I threw the ball for Lola and did some watering. Then I took a short walk while John was biking. The two dogs are very calm and attentive, but, not surprisingly, still demanding at meal time.

Wednesday I remained comfortable until about 10 PM when I developed abdominal pain and nausea. Luckily the meds worked well and I did a lot of sleeping. The pain was pretty well gone in the morning but the nausea still nagging. No problem really with the huge number of treatments available. And NO VOMITING!!!

Frances and Jess visited last evening bearing some of Jess's great banana bread. I'm afraid I was still pretty groggy but overall feeling better. It was good to see them.

As the sun sets I am looking forward to an even better day tomorrow.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment